This policy does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Roman or any third party; or any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website or the App.
We do not provide any medical services through the Website or the App. We can store a request for medical services and forward that request to a licensed in:Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Illinois, Iowa, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington, Tennessee, Texas(the “States Where We Operate“).
After you make a request through the App, Roman will nominate one or more doctors, licensed in the state from which you request treatment, to work on your request. These documents who work on your request will have the same rights to the personal information and PHI as Roman as set forth here.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and our App, including information:
-by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, country, or any other information collection on the Website or the App that is defined as personal data or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as whether you are a current user, product interests, information related to your inquiry or request;
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website or the App and usage details;
- and/orabout your medical condition, treatment options, physician referrals, prescriptions, and lab results, including PHI or other related health information.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site.
- Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties intermediaries, for example, the physicians, medical professionals, and pharmacies with whom we partner to provide you with services.
Information You Give to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website or the App may include:
- Information that you provide on our Website or the App. This includes information provided when you sign up for our services; when we process or respond to your inquiries related to requests for treatment, payment, customer service; and when you provide feedback on our Website or the App.
- Your responses to questions that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and the App and of the fulfillment of your inquiries or requests.
-Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect About You.
As with many other websites and mobile applications, as you navigate through and interact with our Website or the App, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
-Details of your visits to our Website or the App, including traffic data, location data, logs, language, date and time of access, frequency, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website or the App.
-Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, host domain, and browser type.
- Details of referring websites (URL). We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information you provide to us or that we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website or the App and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website or the App according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website or the App.Cookies Used on This Website.
Our Website and the App uses two types of cookies: single-session (temporary) and multi-session (persistent). Temporary cookies last only as long as your web browser is open, and are used for technical purposes such as enabling better navigation through our Website or the App. Once you close your browser, the cookie disappears. Persistent cookies are stored on your computer for longer periods and are used for purposes including tracking the number of unique visitors to our site and information such as the number of views a page gets, how much time a user spends on a page, and other pertinent web statistics. Cookies, by themselves, will not be used by Roman to disclose your individual identity. This information identifies your browser, but not you, to our servers when you visit the Website or the App. We do not respond to ‘do not track’ signals in your browser. We may also collect data by using “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “clear GIFs” or similar means (collectively, “pixel tags”) that allow us to know when you visit our Website or the App. Through pixel tags, we obtain non-personal information or aggregate information that can be used to enhance your online experience and understand traffic patterns.
Information We Receive From Other Sources.
This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, third parties intermediaries, such as the physicians, medical professionals, and pharmacies with whom we partner to provide you with services, sub-contractors in technical, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information collected about you, including personal information, in the following ways:
- To provide you with information that you have requested or to respond to your inquiries, to provide you with care and to run our healthcare operations.
- To carry out the services and communicate with healthcare organizations and medical professionals, and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- To provide you with technical support and to improve our Website, our App, and services.
- In order to ensure that content from our Website and the App is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile phone, to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service (when you choose to do so), and as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
- To communicate with you about our products and services and those of our subsidiaries, affiliates, and parent companies and any of their related businesses and those of our third-party partners.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- In the event of a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization, or liquidation, we may transfer, sell, or assign to third parties information concerning your relationship with us, including, without limitation, personal information that you provide and other information concerning your relationship with us.
-To notify you about changes to our service or our Website or the App.
- For any purpose where you have given your consent (where legally required).
-To comply with applicable federal and state law.Information we receive from other sources.
We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
-To any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries and affiliates, including our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
-To healthcare organizations, medical professionals, pharmacies, contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business or in connection with the administration and support of the activities noted above.
-To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Roman’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Roman about our Website users or the App users is among the assets transferred.
-To advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant advertisements to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users.
- To analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site.
-To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you email us asking us to contact a third party (including a medical professional), we may transmit the contents of your email to the recipient.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information or with your consent.
- Roman may be allowed or required to share your personal information (including your protected health information) in other ways – usually in ways that contribute to the public good, such as public health and research. We may have to meet many conditions in the law before we can share your information for these purposes. For more information see: hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/understanding/consumers/index.html.
- Roman may share personal information, including protected health information, about you for certain situations such as preventing disease, helping with product recalls, reporting adverse reactions to medications, preventing or reducing a serious threat to anyone’s health or safety, and for health research purposes.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Do Not Track. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals as we do not track our customers across third party websites.
- Promotional Offers from Roman. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by Roman to promote our own products or services, you can check certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also always exercise your right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by contacting us at Zachariah Reitano, Chief Privacy Officer, 900 Broadway, Suite 706, New York, NY 10003. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
ACCESSING, CORRECTING & DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
You may contact us at Zachariah Reitano, Chief Privacy Officer, 900 Broadway, Suite 706, New York, NY 10003 to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. If Roman deletes your user account, medical providers and other affiliates may still have the right to retain information as required by applicable law, regulations, or their own retention policy. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Unless otherwise required by law, Roman will also erase personal information when the personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which was collected or otherwise processed; when you withdraw your consent (where lawfulness of processing was based on your consent) and there is no other legal ground for the processing; when you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; when your personal information has been unlawfully processed; and when it is necessary to comply with legal obligations.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website or the App.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
ROMAN DOES NOT CONTROL AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT THIRD PARTIES DO IN CONNECTION WITH THEIR WEBSITES, OR HOW THEY HANDLE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. PLEASE EXERCISE CAUTION AND CONSULT THE PRIVACY POLICIES POSTED ON EACH THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website or the App is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and Roman does not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children under the age of 13. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website or the App. By using the Website or the App, you confirm that you are not under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at Zachariah Reitano, Chief Privacy Officer, 900 Broadway, Suite 706, New York, NY 10003 to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.